Tuesday 19 September 2017

Road Book - Carnet de Route

Summer has finished and it is high time I shared some recent projects so I'll start with this road book that I made back some months ago. I love the way that the pen holds the book closed, and lots of pockets for collecting holiday bits and pieces: Very practical! It's not the one I finally travelled with but I'll show that in another post. This was adapted from an original challenge on the Coeur de scrap forum...

L'été a terminé et il est temps que j'ai partagé des projets, alors je vais commencer par ce 'road book' (carnet de voyage) que j'ai réalisé il y a quelques mois. J'aime la façon dont le stylo garde le livre fermé: Très pratique! Et beaucoup de poches pour collecter des petits souvenirs de vacances.Ce n'est pas celui avec qui j'ai finalement voyagé, mais je le montrerai dans un autre article. Ceci a été adapté d'un défi sur le forum Coeur de Scrap...







Papiers et autocollants: Teresa Collins et Tim Holtz; Tampons: Lorelai Design; Embellissements bois: Kaisercraft

No comments:

Post a Comment