Friday 16 September 2016

Mes devoirs #1 - Pocket Letter

I hadn't made a pocket letter before although they are popular here in France. So, when it was suggested we could make a pocket letter over the summer holiday to exchange in September, I was up for giving it a go: Names were drawn and I asked my recipient what colour scheme she'd like: Red and grey: Not at all my colours but I am happy with the result and, more importantly, she liked it! It had lots of little presents stuffed in the back of the pockets.

Je ne l'avais pas fait une 'Pocket Letter' (lettre des poches) avant même si elles sont populaires. Donc, quand il a été suggéré que nous pourrions faire un echange pendant les vacances d'été j'ai pris part. Quand les noms ont été tirés, je demandai à mon destinataire des couleurs qu'elle aimerait: Rouge et gris: Pas du tout mes couleurs mais je suis content du résultat et plus important encore, elle l'aimait! Il y avait beaucoup de petits cadeaux cachés dans des poches.
To buy this type of pocket page, you can find them here. For more inspiration, I have a board on Pinterest here.
Pour acheter ce type de page de poche vous pouvez les trouver ici. Pour plus d'inspiration, j'ai un tableau sur Pinterest ici

Stamps / Tampons de : Florilèges Design, Lorelaï Design
Inks / Encres: Archival - Jet Black, Distress Ink - Hickory Smoke, Brilliance - Silver
Dies de: Sizzix, Spellbinders
Embellishments:  From my stash of anything red or grey! / Embellissements: De ma collection de choses rouges ou gris!

No comments:

Post a Comment