Sunday 26 June 2016

Clean and simple: Hexagons

Not my usual style, the clean and simple pages that I am producing at the moment! Partly, I am swayed by what my groups want to try and challenges that I see, but also I like them! And so quick! But I still couldn't resist inking the edges of the papers and photos :)

Pas mon style habituel, les pages 'clean and simple' que je produis en ce moment! En partie, je suis influencé par ce que mes groupes veulent essayer et par des défis que je vois, mais aussi je les aimes! Et si rapide! Mais je ne pouvais toujours pas résister à encrer les bords des papiers et des photos :)

2 comments:

  1. bravo pour cette jolie page:
    Bisous

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the clean-cut style -- and it looks as if you were having such a pleasant evening together. You know how I envy you those possibilities - enjoy them as much as you can. Love - S. xo

    ReplyDelete