Friday 16 March 2012

Creativa Brest: 8-11 mars 2012

Look at all the women queueing to wish me a happy birthday! OK, I'm joking, but it was my birthday and my husband was very amused at people queuing to get in: Seemed perfectly normal to me!
La ligne de femmes qui attendent pour le salon à ouvrir, et sur mon anniversaire aussi!

I was delighted to see so many friends and customers, some I met in person for the first time. After the stress of preparation and setting up, I spent 4 happy days chatting about the shop site, demonstrating some techniques, discussing products and new releases and, of course, selling lots. On-line is great and very convenient but I love the direct contact with customers. Some folk have already been back in touch with orders or commented on the photo on the Facebook page: Thank you for all the support !

J'ai été ravi à voir beaucoup de mes amis et mes clients, certains qui j'ai rencontré en personne pour la première fois. Après tout la préparation et installation, j'ai été très heureux dans les quatre jours à discuter le site de la boutique, les produits, les nouveautés, faire les démonstrations, et, oui, vendre aussi. Certains de vous a déjà fait une commande cette semaine ou me laissé un commentaire sur Facebook: Une grand merci à tous et particulièrement à mon mari et mon fils et mes amis, Karine et Anne, qui m'ont aidé sur le stand.
Here's another photo of one corner of the stand: We were still setting up so I wouldn't let my husband photograph the unfinished other parts!
Voici une photo d'un coin du stand: C'est le jour d'installation donc mon mari été interdit de prendre les photos d'autre murs!

No comments:

Post a Comment