Thursday 8 December 2011

'Tim Tags' part 1...

I wasn't late making these just slow to blog them... Have you seen Tim Holtz's fabulous tags this year? Still a few days to go: I love waiting for each one to appear.
Well, here are my versions of Days 1 and 2...

The first one features Tim's Kraft Core card, Sizzix 'Vintage Noel' die, Tattered Banners die, Festive Greenery die, idea-ology baubles, Distress Cardstock, Distress Inks, Distress Stickles, Lost and Found paper plus Snow Cap paint dabber, cuttlebug snowflakes embossing folder, white embossing powder, Prima poinsettia, red pearl bead and ribbon. Please see Tim's blog for the techniques involved.


My second tag uses Tim's Christmas Memories kraft resist paper, Picket Fence Distress Stain, Distress Inks, Tattered Banners die, Pine Tree die, Ornate edge die, Trinket Pin, Muse Token and Grungeboard along with Sepia Archival Ink, Sticky-back canvas mounted on card, brads, PaperArtsy Old Gold paint, ribbon, jute, twine and my own home designed and produced stamp! Tags 3 and 4 are already done so I'll be back with those tomorrow I hope...

2 comments:

  1. stunning tags karen ~beautifully made!!
    vanessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen,(waving from a very wet Wales )Thank you for your comments on my blog. Your tags are fabulous, love the way you too have improvised.
    I'll be pleased when I've done them all, and I can get on with making 120 cards before Christmas is here.
    Have a super Xmas, Wendy x

    ReplyDelete