Sunday 3 July 2011

GM13 - Alcohol inks

I'm determined to get something, anything blogged AND to get something on to the Grungy Monday challenge -this week. Did you notice I'd disappeared again ??? I've actually been making lots of things and have loads to blog but I'm soooo tired that I just haven't found the motivation to sit in front of the computer and show the world. And I'm rather embarrassed that, with everything else I've been doing, this is such a simple piece!
It's basically using the platform of the Grungy Monday challenge to kick-start an alcohol inks technique book which will be just a sampler of different techniques on different surfaces:

Here I've used 4 different blues and greens with pearl mixative and stamped over the background with stamps by Fiskars and Tim Holtz and black Stazon. You can pop over to GM13 on Linda's blog or click this link to Tim Holtz explaining the technique.

2 comments:

  1. You did a good job of blending your different hues of alcohol ink. I like your color combo, blue and green, my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Love the blue and greens! Well done!

    ReplyDelete