Wednesday 4 August 2010

First scrapbook page of the twins

Focusing here on Aaron, as I am planning to do a different page for Daisy. This page is part of a summer challenge I am taking part in and had to follow a given sketch, had to be monochrome blue or pink and had to have 5 buttons and real stitching! When I saw the Basic Grey challenge was stitching I reached for the old 'Boxer' collection for my page base and I'm also entering this in the PaperPlay 'anything goes' challenge.
Used: Papers - Basic Grey 'Boxer', PaperMania 'Henbury'; Transparency - PaperMania 'Sweet Nothings'; EK Success border punch; Making Memories buttons; Hampton Art stamps; Distress Ink - Stormy Sky; Tim Holtz Grungeboard; Brilliance Ink - Platinum; Cuttlebug alphabet 'Harmony; rest from stash.
Mettre l'accent ici sur Aaron, que je me prépare à faire une page différente pour Daisy. Cette page fait partie d'un défi d'été d’assoc Tourc’h2Scrap et on doit suivre un sketch donné, ont dû être monochrome bleu ou rose et devait avoir 5 boutons et les coutures réel! Quand j'ai vu le défi Basic Grey a été couture je suis arrivé à l'ancien collection «Boxer»  pour ma base de page et je suis aussi en participant chez PaperPlay défi 'anything goes'.

1 comment: