Monday 17 August 2009

Ready Steady Stamp Challenge

First time I have taken part in this challenge since it morphed from what used to be Ismaki at the start of the summer: Ready Steady Stamp gives a recipe of ingredients to use. The 5 ingredients this time are: Monument; blue; metal embellishment; wax resist technique & cork. The technique is explained here and basically consists of embossing wax paper and then ironing it between card to transfer the wax that then acts as a resist to ink. I received a batch of the new Cuttlebug designs on Friday so I'm slowly loading them in to my eBay shop and used the new Fleur de Lis Cuttlebug folder here (love it!) and used damp foam with Broken China Distress Ink to colour the card, stamped my monuments (eiffel tower & arc de triomphe from Royal Langnikel set) on to it, then trimmed, tore and inked the edges. I mounted my metal embellishments on to a cork that I had sliced up (very carefully). It's a very simple card : Just feel I need a sentiment to go bottom left when I have decided what it should be...

Cette semaine chez "Ready Steady, Stamp" (bilingue), il fallait réaliser une carte/autre avec la recette : monument ; bleu ; embellissement métallique; technique paraffine résiste; liège.

J'ai utilisé pour faire ma carte un nouveau classeur cuttlebug ‘Fleur de Lis’ avec tampons de Royal Langnickel et encre Distress ‘Broken China’. (J’ai plusieurs nouveaux dessins de Cuttlebug, et également des encres Distress, dans ma boutique eBay.)

1 comment: