Tuesday 12 May 2009

A quick card for a biker...

It was quick because I'd already got the découpage made up (about a year ago!) waiting to be used. I found the biker on the Internet and changed him to suit the look I wanted (more hair, fewer tatoos) and then printed and coloured him with Whispers markers. I used the Cuttlebug Mini Mosaic folder and Colorbox chalk ink (Iris blue from Chocolate & Blueberries) direct to the paper for the background and mounted the man and sentiment (from Compagnie d'elves) with 3D foam.

3 comments:

  1. What a fun masculine card. The bike rider is so funny!!!! I love how you made it look like you want. You did an awesome job on it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card gave me a chuckle - I think it's great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card Karen - it brought a smirk to my lips.

    Hope you are well?

    Lou
    x

    ReplyDelete