Monday 22 December 2008

A few things to share...

Firstly, I must show you the card I received from Annie of Ink'n'Rubba today with my runner up prize of the Whiff of Joy Charlotte with Sleigh - That will get inked very soon - and lots of stamped images that I am going to enjoy colouring. This card not only looks beautiful, the pearly paper feels lovely too and then there's all the stickle dots sticking up. I am a self-confessed paper stroker and this is a very tactile card: You either know what I mean or I am losing the plot (possibly both?)! Annie has a great blog so I recommend a hop in that direction.

Secondly, Sheetload Shortcuts have a 'Frosty Giveaway' candy of 20 frosted card blanks and I can tell you from experience these are great quality! Another place to hop too!

Finally, I am long overdue in following up a PIF I was lucky enough to receive: The first 3 people who leave a comment on this post will receive some stamped images from me: I shall contact those whose comments are received first for their snail mail address so please make there's a contact from your blog/profile or some way to get in touch. I'm not sure how quickly I will get them out to you but I will do it. In turn you have to Pass It Forward (PIF) by posting and doing the same for 3 other people: A nice fun way to share some stash.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for entering my blog candy. I would love to participate in a PIF! You can reach me through my profile at The Paper Freak.

    ReplyDelete