Thursday 20 November 2008

Sketch Saturday #25

I made a birthday card earlier in the week the Sketch Saturday #25 layout and this card uses the same sketch. I changed it many times as I went along but quite like the tree as the upright piece: The angel seems to be escaping from the top of it!
Used: Backing paper from my own Winter Collection designs, Whiff of Joy 'Angel Charlotte' (I think that's the right name) coloured with H2Os and mounted on 3D foam, handmade paper and die-cut tree and the card edged with Brilliance gold.

5 comments:

  1. What an adorable card! Love the colors!! You did a wonderful job on it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning card, love the images,jo

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable card karen ~ she really looks like she is flying from the top of the tree!!
    vanessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! Very sweet image!!

    ReplyDelete