Saturday 29 November 2008

Friday Sketchers 30

The sketch this week's Friday Sketchers is deliberately simple and Carole has invited people to add text and embellishments as wished. I've kept it simple and hopefully let the embossing, Cuttlebug Winter House, steal the show. I've discovered a Cuttlebug Challenge blog too. As I can't use Provocraft's designs for cards I sell via shops, I don't use the bug as often as I might but love it this time of the year for personal use and selling direct. With so many Christmas markets coming up (and I've turned down several !) I've got to keep cards relatively quick at the moment. Big thanks for your comments: They are very cheering among the rainy weather. I shall be blogging more when I can grab some time.Used: glittered dotty vellum, patterned silver card, navy card, and holographic glitter on the shiny blue embossed image.

10 comments:

  1. Salut!
    Merci pour nous avoir ajoutez sur votre blog.
    Bonne chance,
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Karen.. it's a elegant card.. beautiful work

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, this is incredibly stunning!! I love how you did the image vs the background! Beautifully done!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great card - very simple and very classy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely Christmas card...the embossed image really stands out. Thanks for trying my sketch.
    Carole :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi! Waow! you're working hard... I love you card with the silver village, it's square, sobre, classy...
    I also love the embossed whristmas tree... but not so much the message sticker!! I'll see what I can do ;-) !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is beautiful - so elegant
    hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Og your card is so beautiful - love it

    Hugs from
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another stunning card!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete