Monday 17 November 2008

Arty Girlz Blog Inspiration challenge

I've made another 2 calendars like the one below and with wire binding instead of rings, and I'm just beginning to catch up on some challenges:
The Arty Girlz challenge was to use a blog as inspiration: Perfect time for me to take inspiration from Jennifer's Sweet Treats: I have wanted to create some cards with the Cuttlebug embossing as the main image, rather than just as background, which I think Jennifer does so well. I have seen several cards on Jennifer's blog using the 'Winter House' embossing so here is my version.Not sure colours are clear in the photo: Card is pearlescent purple and the image is embossed in a pearlescent ice blue paper, highlighted with holographic glitter glue and matted on my own design paper from the Winter Collection and then silver paper.

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card karen.

    Thanks for joining in with the Arty Grlz challenge.

    crissi xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card!! Love the colors!! Of course, they are some of my favorites and so to me it is the perfect card!! Great embossing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Great colors!

    ReplyDelete