Saturday 22 March 2008

Variations...

I wanted to make something for the prize draw for an expo I am demonstrating at next couple of days so resized a folder card (example of which was shown last week). Still just needed one piece of A4 but put 1cm gussets on the bottom and side of the pockets so a 2cm spine and made it taller and wider (17x12cm) to take cards with C6 envelopes. It holds 4 layered cards comfortably so would be good for sets of cards such as Christmas or packs of notelets for gifts etc. The pattern printed straight to card is from Funky Fairy 'Funky Flowers' and I scaled it down 50% to pattern the matching tag.Here's a couple more quick quilled cards too:

10 comments:

  1. wow they are sooo stunning, jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. such pretty cards gorgeous
    just to let you know you have won an award so come pick it up next time you are passing through
    gill

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE everything! That little folder is such a great idea and your quilling is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow- I love your work- especially the top card with the 3D flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards!! I love quilling too! It adds such a fun element to the card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great work Karen. Love the folder idea for cards - a good present idea I think.

    ReplyDelete
  7. All great Karen. The folder card is such a great idea and I love the matching tag too :o) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. These cards creations are FANTASTIC! I LOVE your style!

    ReplyDelete