Friday 21 March 2008

Sunday Stampers - Lady

The challenge on Sunday Stamper this week is "I'm A Laydeeee": To make something using a stamp with a female image. This is a super quick card but I like it all the more for that! I'm about to do a 2-day demo at an art exhibition Sunday and Monday and need to do displays as well as lots of cards and to sort out what to take with me so every minute counts at the moment! I'm also putting together a few cards for the expo prize draw so this may well go in there as it is an 'any occasion' card.
Inkadinkadoo image stamped on brown with white ink, on white with brown ink, cut and layered the lady. Mounted on a cream card blank with brown ink smudged round edges.

4 comments:

  1. wow xsounds like you are very busy at the minute and things are moving nicely in the right direction for you,good luck for sun/mon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow x sounds like you are very busy at the minute,and that things are moving in much the right direction for you,good luck for sun/mon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card hun, thanks for joinin in xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card and I love the way you added the extra lady

    ReplyDelete