Thursday 13 March 2008

PIF !!!

Look at the great PIF (Pass It Forward) I received from Jo King. Thank you Jo!

This was a Sugar Nellie & Magnolia - free zone but all that now changes! This beautiful folder from Jo features a Sugar Nellie and inside were some stamped images including Magnolias, one of which I have already used so I'll show that in a minute.

In true PIF style then.... The first 3 people to leave a comment will receive PIF goodies from me. Open to anyone on this little planet we call home! You agree in receiving PIF to then PIF on your blog and send goodies to 3 more people. Great fun !

4 comments:

  1. wow karen what a lot of goodies, cantwait to see yur cards you have made from images. jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooohh! Now I know what PIF is! You got a fab little load of stash there didn't ya? I just lurve Sugar Nellie & Magnolia :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lot of goodies you got :-)

    ReplyDelete