Sunday 6 January 2008

Monday challenge and more Pinkie Pops

Told you wouldn't be long! Here's a corset card I have made using Pinkie Pops. This will be for my sister-in-law's birthday later this month so shhh... don't tell!



















Also my Monday Challenge item is using Pinkie Pops too. Sharron's challenge was to alter an item using any Funky Fairy products. Well, this bit of junk mail from Renault was waiting for us in UK: It is a great design where the inside parts slide out on a piece of plastic ( had to disassemble it, ie rip it apart, to find out how that worked!) to reveal a USB pen that I have reformatted ready for use. I was so impressed with the design I kept the lot and felt it was screaming to have something done with it so that's what got the funky treatment: The box and the USB: Perfect for sending some photos and scrapbooked pages to a friend/relation in UK to show them what we're up to over here in France.

2 comments:

  1. WOW - how clever are you ! ? ! Would never of thought of that or imagined that "junk mail" could be so useful. Extremely impressed. Louise
    ps: New challenge already up and runing !

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are gorgeous!!!!

    i totally befuddled a poor ink-selling peep by ordering 4 of each of the magenta inks for my printer & only 1 of all the others - funny :)

    ReplyDelete