Thursday 17 January 2008

Garden months

Sticking with the garden theme, when I was in the greenhouse last week I felt the need to have a small note book of what I should be sowing or planting each month to save me constantly rifling through the seed packets. I had the Funky Fairy 'Months' in mind and when the Doodles for Daniel stamps arrived on Saturday I went in to flower heaven. After lots of playing, stamping, colouring and cutting out of small flowers I ended up with this to brighten up my planting days.
December is going to say 'Clean the greenhouse!' when I finally finish it.
I think a chipboard birthday book or some such would look fab.

1 comment:

  1. What a fantastic idea - may have to have a go at this for my Mum as she would adore a book like this - thanks for sharing. x x

    ReplyDelete