Friday 4 January 2008

First stamp creation

Firstly, happy new year / bonne année for 2008. Where did the time go? Hope your holidays have been good ones. Some differences we've discovered in France this year: Boxing day is NOT a bank holiday and no stockings over the fireplace; slippers are left out instead! Our first Christmas in France was lovely and we had a great 6 days in the UK over New Year visiting friends and family.

So, back to the crafting. Here's one I made earlier, an order delivered on Boxing Day: I finally got round to using my imagepac (had it since April) to make my own clear stamps and the results were perfect. And subject matter? A puffin of course! OK so maybe a little unusual but not if you are Breton and drink beer: Work that one out! I used my stamp to make 10 of these cards and have another happy customer. Sentiment printed on acetate over docrafts paper and white card blank, which was inked in same colour round edges, with silver peeloff edging and puffin stamped in black, embossed with holographic powder and coloured with H2Os, matted on silver mirri card. Bloavez mad! (best wishes in Breton)

No comments:

Post a Comment