Friday 30 November 2007

B&W Xmas card

After Meayla set the Monday challenge of a B&W Xmas card the team got busy and that made it harder to come up with something different. However, yesterday morning I woke up with a design in my head of an acetate card with this tree floating in a circle of snowflakes... and this is nothing like it! Well, it sort of is: The Funky Fairy Merry Xmas design is printed on acetate and the tree (cut on craft robo from a design by Ikmabram on UK scrappers) is as I imagined it but I have added the white card inside and, after cutting my thumb badly yesterday, the snowflakes were too fiddly so this is a simpler version! I feel soooo frustrated as it is my right thumb I've cut and I'm really busy but guess it will be back to usable in a day or two. I absolutely love the B&W designs in the Merry Xmas set: They look beautiful on different colour card and are cheap to print too!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card ,love the black and white (my fav at the moment )lol,
    hope your thumb will be ok ,
    Dawnxx

    ReplyDelete