Tuesday 30 October 2007

Tag !


I've been tagged. My first thought was what kind of blogging madness is this but then realised it is a nice way of making connections and finding out more about people and also I get to show this smiley award: Thanks Louise!


I now have to answer 5 questions:
1: If you could have £100 worth of scrapbook paper or assorted embellishments, which would you choose?
Embellishments! I can print or design papers but I like hording the bright and shiny embellishments.

2. If you had to choose between using only stamps or rubons, which would you choose?
Had bad experiences with rub-ons and think stamps are much more versatile so it has to be those.

3. If you knew how to do both awesome cards and layouts but could only do one for a whole year...which would you do?
Definitely cards but always thinking I should be doing layouts too; but that's how I am at the moment. Although if awesome was guaranteed ...

4. Would you rather own a scrapbooking store or have your own scrapping room at home?
A store, then buying all the stash would be business expenses and home might be a little tidier !

5. And last but not least, what is your CURRENT cardmaking or scrapping style?
Using ribbons more at the moment, not sure why. Trying to stop hoarding embellishments and use them more. Generally quite a modern look I think.

Now, really hard bit is I am supposed to tag 5 more people but as all the Funky Fairy team have been tagged I will have to think a bit longer on that ...

1 comment: